Dental Implants - Tampa, FL
Restore Your Smile with Dental Implants
Dental implants are the ideal option if you have any missing teeth and want a permanent solution that will help you meet your aesthetic dental goals. Dr. Genninger offers dental implants in Tampa, FL, as well as mini implants and a wide range of other restorative and cosmetic dental procedures to help patients get the smiles they’ve always wanted.Contact Us About a Free Consultation
Implants are placed directly into the jaw and act as artificial roots to secure replacement teeth, a dental bridge or a dental crown. They offer many benefits over bridgework, which relies on teeth on either side of the gap for support, and dentures, which may not always look natural or feel secure. Implants are restored with an abutment and a dental crown that will function like a natural tooth.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- They offer a permanent answer to missing teeth.
- They are better at preserving the surrounding teeth and underlying jaw bone.
- Replacing both the root & missing tooth help the mouth to function naturally.
- Talk, smile, and laugh confidently again.
- Implants can enhance your quality of life.
- Maintain natural appearance.
- Improved comfort.
- Implants are very durable.
- With proper care, implants can last a lifetime.
Mini dental implants, also called SDIs (small diameter implants), are also available at Dr. Genninger’s Tampa, FL office. These implants are specifically designed for individuals who wear dentures that don’t fit correctly. These narrower implants anchor the dentures in place, precluding the need for uncomfortable and inconvenient adhesive pastes or wafers.
Contact Dr. Genninger to learn more about dental implants, mini implants, or our other transformative dental solutions like porcelain veneers, bridgework, and crowns in Tampa, FL.