Mini Dental Implants - Carrollwood, FL
A mini implant, also called a small diameter dental implant, offers patients with loose lower dentures a more comfortable, less-invasive means of anchoring dentures in place. For patients looking to replace lost or missing teeth in Tampa, FL, mini dental implants that are constructed of the highest-quality materials and placed by an experienced professional, Douglas G. Genninger, D.D.S., P.A. are the ideal choice.Contact Us About a Free Consultation
- Mini implants can be anchored into severely resorbed jaws.
- Mini implants may even preserve the remaining bone.
- These smaller implants usually don’t require any bone grafting.
- The mini implant procedure can most often be performed using local anesthetic.
- Mini implants built from titanium alloy are just as strong as traditional dental implants.
- Small diameter implants cost considerably less than conventional dental implants.
- Healing from the placement of a mini tooth implant is quicker and less painful that the recovery process following traditional implantation.
To learn more about how Dr. Genninger could give you a more attractive, comfortable smile with mini dental implants in Tampa, FL, please contact our office today to schedule a consultation.
Can't Call Us Now?